Wooden Walking Stick with Fully Functional Brass Telescope and Compass.
This walking stick, compass and telescope is a 3-in-1 genius invention for explorers, adventurers and marine lovers. The wooden walking stick disassembles into three sections for easy transport and storage, while the brass compass and marine telescope work like a dream.
As a popular tool used to yell “Land ho!” when spotting land out at sea, spyglasses (also known as telescopes or monoculars) were widely used in the 17th century by ship captains and other seagoers. Bring a piece of history with you on your travels and feel like a pirate sailing the seven seas.
• Nautical wooden walking stick collapses into 3 sections
• Ideal gentleman’s gift for any occasion year round
• Features working brass compass and telescope at the top
• Beautifully fine details and 1920 London engravings
• Offered exclusively by Scott Handicraft
• Materials: Rose wood, brass, rubber base
• Finish: Antique brass design
• Dimensions: Approx. 38” long; 12cm long handle