Your Symbol of Victory!
Leonidas was the greatest warrior and king of Ancient Sparta. He was known for his great courage and braveness. His helmet was the most important secret of success in wars. The helmet gave him huge strength and confidence. Thus, the Spartan helmet became a symbol of victory in the history of Ancient Greece.
The great Spartan helmet of king Leonidas is unique armor that endowed any fighter who wore it with enormous strength and courage. This helmet is a real symbol of victory, strong spirit and bravery.
Leonidas helmet is the best choice for home and office décor. This antique item will create awesome authentic atmosphere in any place, where you put it. Its stylish design will bring antique spirit to home or office.
It will be the most luxurious and respectable gift for your family, business partners or friends, as it symbolizes victory, strength and success. The amazing energy of this helmet delights everyone.
Leonidas antique Spartan helmet is a perfect choice for costume parties with friends, as it is very realistic and magnificent item.
- Metal: High quality 18 Gauge M Steel
- Ear to Ear: 8 inches (approx.)
- Circumference: 26 inches (approx.)
- Weight: 2.30 kg (approx)
- Size: Standard size, fits almost all adults with adjustable inner leather straps
- Inner Diameter: Front to back 9 inches (approx.)
- Finish: Brass Antique Finish (as shown in picture)